Terms of Service
Last updated on: May 24, 2018
By installing the Shopify app PayPal’s Tracking Info on Autopilot, “AddTrackingInfo” or "the App” and using the service of submitting tracking information to PayPal ("the Service") provided by APPSOLVE SRL, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
You can review the current version of the Terms of Service at any time at https://addtrackinginfo.com/legal/terms. APPSOLVE reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to the APPSOLVE website. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.
Everyday language summaries are provided for convenience only and are not legally binding. Please read the “Terms of Service” for the complete picture of your legal requirements. By using APPSOLVE or any APPSOLVE services, you are agreeing to these terms. Be sure to occasionally check back for updates.
1. General Conditions
- To access and use the Service, you must install the App and configure a limited access PayPal sub-account in accordance to the instructions provided within the App.
- You acknowledge that APPSOLVE will use the email address you provide to Shopify as the primary method for communication.
- A breach or violation of any term in the Terms of Service as determined in the sole discretion of APPSOLVE will result in an immediate termination of your services.
- Technical support is only provided to paying Account holders and is only available via email.
- The Terms of Service shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Romania applicable therein, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws. The parties irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Romania with respect to any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Terms of Service. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods will not apply to these Terms of Service and is hereby expressly excluded.
- You acknowledge and agree that APPSOLVE may amend these Terms of Service at any time by posting the relevant amended and restated Terms of Service on APPSOLVE’s website, available at https:/addtrackinginfo.com/legal/termsand such amendments to the Terms of Service are effective as of the date of posting. Your continued use of the Services after the amended Terms of Service are posted to APPSOLVE’s website constitutes your agreement to, and acceptance of, the amended Terms of Service. If you do not agree to any changes to the Terms of Service, do not continue to use the Service.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws), the laws applicable to you in your customer’s jurisdiction, or the laws of Romania. You will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in your use of the Service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the App or Service, use of the App or Service, or access to the App or Service without the express written permission by APPSOLVE.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You are responsible for tracking information that is available in Shopify, including the carrier name and the tracking number (“Materials”). When a valid carrier name is not available, APPSOLVE will try to identify a valid carrier name, but we cannot guarantee that all carrier submitted by us will be considered valid by PayPal.
- You understand that your Materials may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
If a dispute arises the issue will be dealt with in Romania. We need accurate information to submit to PayPal. If you don’t have a valid carrier name, we’ll try to identify one. Remember that with any violation of these terms we will cancel your service. If we need to reach you, we will send you an email.
2. APPSOLVE Rights
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any APPSOLVE customer, APPSOLVE employee, member, or officer will result in immediate Account termination.
- We reserve the right to provide our services to your competitors and make no promise of exclusivity in any particular market segment.
We can modify, cancel or refuse the service at anytime.
3. Limitation of Liability
- You expressly understand and agree that APPSOLVE shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the service.
- In no event shall APPSOLVE be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our Service or these Terms of Service (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, APPSOLVE partners, officers, directors, agents, employees, and suppliers harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- APPSOLVE does not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- APPSOLVE does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable.
- APPSOLVE does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other Materials purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
We are not responsible if you break the law, breach this agreement or go against the rights of a third party, especially if you get sued. Service is “as is” so it may have errors or interruptions and we provide no warranties.
4. Waiver and Complete Agreement
The failure of APPSOLVE to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service and the documents it incorporates by reference constitute the entire agreement between you and APPSOLVE and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and APPSOLVE (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
If APPSOLVE chooses not to enforce any of these provisions at any time, it does not mean that they give up that right later. These terms of service make up the agreement that applies to you. This means that any previous agreements between you and APPSOLVE don’t apply if they conflict with these terms.
5. Payment of Fees
- Our Service is based on a pay-as-you-go pricing model. Merchants do not need to subscribe to the service and pay a monthly fee, they can pre-pay or set up a monthly maximum budget from which they will be charged only for the Service provided by APPSOLVE.
- The billing is handled by Shopify. If you pre-pay, they will bill the credit card associated with your Shopify store immediately. If you opt for a monthly maximum budget, they will bill you on the regular billing date (and the charges will be available on your Shopify invoice as well).
- Withing the App you have access for complete details regarding the amount of tracking information submitted by us and your charges, within the “Balance” section.
- If Shopify is not able to process the payment of Fees, we cannot charge your account and submitting of tracking info will be paused for at least 24 hours, when we will try charging your account again. APPSOLVE reserves the right to terminate the Service provided to you.
- APPSOLVE can provide refunds upon request, but it will be limited to the monetary value of pre-paid credits purchased and not used. The refund value will not include the monetary value of credits which are offered for free. Please contact Shopify support as well when requesting a refund, Shopify support is processing the refunds.
You are only paying for work actually delivered. You can pre-pay or setup a monthly maximum budget. We offer refunds under specific terms.
6. Cancellation and Termination
- You may cancel the Service by uninstalling the App.
- Upon termination of the Services by either party for any reason, APPSOLVE will cease providing you with the Service and you will no longer be able to access your Account within the app;
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the APPSOLVE Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
To initiate a cancellation, uninstall the App. We may cancel the Service at any time.
7. Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Prices for using the Service are subject to change upon 7 days’ notice from APPSOLVE. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the APPSOLVE Site (appsolve.com) or the administration menu of your APPSOLVE store via an announcement.
- APPSOLVE reserves the right at any time, and from time to time, to modify or discontinue, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- APPSOLVE shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
We may change or discontinue the service at anytime, without liability.
8. Privacy & Data Protection
Additionally, if: (a) you are established in the European Economic Area (EEA); (b) you provide goods or services to customers in the EEA; or (c) you are otherwise subject to the requirements of the EU General Data Protection Regulation, APPSOLVE’s collection and use of personal information of any European residents is also subject to our Data Processing Addendum.
Attn: Data Protection Officer
Bogdan Voda 14, Etaj 1