Terms of Service
Last updated on: May 24, 2018
By installing the Shopify app PayPal's Tracking Info on Autopilot, “AddTrackingInfo"
or "the App" and using the service of submitting tracking information to PayPal ("the
Service") provided by APPSOLVE SRL, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms
You can review the current version of the Terms of Service at any time at https://addtrackinginfo.com/legal/terms.
APPSOLVE reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to the
APPSOLVE website. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes
that may impact you.
You must read, agree with and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in this Terms of Service
agreement, including APPSOLVE's Privacy
Policy, and, if applicable, Data Processing
Addendum (“DPA") before you may install the App.
Everyday language summaries are provided for convenience only and are not legally binding. Please read
the “Terms of Service" for the complete picture of your legal requirements. By using APPSOLVE or
any APPSOLVE services, you are agreeing to these terms. Be sure to occasionally check back for
1. General Conditions
You must read, agree with and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in these Terms of Service,
the App and use the Service.
- To access and use the Service, you must install the App and configure a limited access PayPal sub-account in
accordance to the instructions provided within the App.
- You acknowledge that APPSOLVE will use the email address you provide to Shopify as the primary method for
- A breach or violation of any term in the Terms of Service as determined in the sole discretion of APPSOLVE
will result in an immediate termination of your services.
- Technical support is only provided to paying Account holders and is only available via email.
- The Terms of Service shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Romania applicable
therein, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws. The parties irrevocably and unconditionally
submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Romania with respect to any dispute or claim arising
out of or in connection with the Terms of Service. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the
International Sale of Goods will not apply to these Terms of Service and is hereby expressly excluded.
- You acknowledge and agree that APPSOLVE may amend these Terms of Service at any time by posting the relevant
amended and restated Terms of Service on APPSOLVE's website, available at https://addtrackinginfo.com/legal/terms and such
amendments to the Terms of Service are effective as of the date of posting. Your continued use of the
Services after the amended Terms of Service are posted to APPSOLVE's website constitutes your
agreement to, and acceptance of, the amended Terms of Service. If you do not agree to any changes to the
Terms of Service, do not continue to use the Service.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service,
violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws), the laws applicable to
you in your customer's jurisdiction, or the laws of Romania. You will comply with all applicable laws,
rules and regulations in your use of the Service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the App or Service, use
of the App or Service, or access to the App or Service without the express written permission by APPSOLVE.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to [email protected].
- You are responsible for tracking information that is available in Shopify, including the carrier name and
the tracking number (“Materials"). When a valid carrier name is not available, APPSOLVE will try
to identify a valid carrier name, but we cannot guarantee that all carrier submitted by us will be
considered valid by PayPal.
- You understand that your Materials may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various
networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You acknowledge and agree that your use of the Service, including information transmitted to or stored by
If a dispute arises the issue will be dealt with in Romania. We need
accurate information to submit to PayPal. If you don't have a valid carrier name, we'll try
to identify one. Remember that with any violation of these terms we will
cancel your service. If we need to reach you, we will send you an
2. APPSOLVE Rights
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any APPSOLVE customer,
APPSOLVE employee, member, or officer will result in immediate Account termination.
- We reserve the right to provide our services to your competitors and make no promise of exclusivity in any
particular market segment.
We can modify, cancel or refuse the service at anytime.
3. Limitation of Liability
- You expressly understand and agree that APPSOLVE shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental,
special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits,
goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the service.
- In no event shall APPSOLVE be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages
arising out of or in connection with our site, our Service or these Terms of Service (however arising
including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries,
partners, officers, directors, agents, employees, and suppliers harmless from any claim
or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your
breach of these Terms of Service, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “as is" and “as
available" basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- APPSOLVE does not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- APPSOLVE does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate
- APPSOLVE does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other Materials
purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the
Service will be corrected.
We are not responsible if you break the law, breach this agreement or go against the rights of a
third party, especially if you get sued. Service is “as is" so it may
have errors or interruptions and we provide no warranties.
4. Waiver and Complete Agreement
The failure of APPSOLVE to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not
constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service and the documents it incorporates by
reference constitute the entire agreement between you and APPSOLVE and govern your use of the Service,
superseding any prior agreements between you and APPSOLVE (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of
the Terms of Service).
If APPSOLVE chooses not to enforce any of these provisions at any time, it does not mean that they give
up that right later. These terms of service make up the agreement that applies to you.
This means that any previous agreements between you and APPSOLVE don't apply if they conflict with
5. Payment of Fees
- Our Service is based on a pay-as-you-go pricing model. Merchants do not need to subscribe to the service and
pay a monthly fee, they can pre-pay or set up a monthly maximum budget from which they will be charged only
for the Service provided by APPSOLVE.
- The billing is handled by Shopify. If you pre-pay, they will bill the credit card associated with your
Shopify store immediately. If you opt for a monthly maximum budget, they will bill you on the regular
billing date (and the charges will be available on your Shopify invoice as well).
- Withing the App you have access for complete details regarding the amount of tracking information submitted
by us and your charges, within the “Balance" section.
- If Shopify is not able to process the payment of Fees, we cannot charge your account and submitting of
tracking info will be paused until we success in charging you. APPSOLVE
reserves the right to terminate the Service provided to you.
- APPSOLVE can provide refunds upon request, but it will be limited to the monetary value of pre-paid credits
purchased and not used. The refund value will not include the monetary value of credits which are offered
for free. Please contact Shopify support as well when requesting a refund, Shopify support is processing the
You are only paying for work actually delivered. You can pre-pay or setup a monthly maximum budget.
We offer refunds under specific terms.
6. Cancellation and Termination
- You may cancel the Service by uninstalling the App.
- Upon termination of the Services by either party for any reason, APPSOLVE will cease providing you with the
Service and you will no longer be able to access your Account within the app;
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the APPSOLVE Service for any reason, without notice at any
To initiate a cancellation, uninstall the App. We may cancel the Service at any time.
7. Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Prices for using the Service are subject to change upon 7 days' notice from APPSOLVE. Such notice may
be provided at any time by posting the changes to the APPSOLVE Site (appsolve.com) or the administration
menu of your APPSOLVE store via an announcement.
- APPSOLVE reserves the right at any time, and from time to time, to modify or discontinue, the Service (or
any part thereof) with or without notice.
- APPSOLVE shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or
discontinuance of the Service.
We may change or discontinue the service at anytime, without liability.
8. Privacy & Data Protection
APPSOLVE is firmly committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information and the personal information
of your customers. By using the Service, you acknowledge and agree that APPSOLVE's collection, usage and
Additionally, if: (a) you are established in the European Economic Area (EEA); (b) you provide goods or services
to customers in the EEA; or (c) you are otherwise subject to the requirements of the EU General Data Protection
Regulation, APPSOLVE's collection and use of personal information of any European residents is also
subject to our Data Processing Addendum.
Additionally, if you or your customers are located in Europe, APPSOLVE's use and collection of
European personal information is further governed by our Data Processing Addendum.
Attn: Data Protection Officer
14 Bogdan Voda, 1st floor, Bucharest 010936